Categories
3D Printing Industry

Stratasys increases investment in Xaar 3D to 45% with option for takeover

Leading 3D printer OEM Stratasys has increased its stake in Xaar 3D, the 3D printing arm of a UK supplier of inkjet printheads, Xaar PLC, from 15% to 45%. Through this new strategic agreement, Stratasys also has the option to acquire the remaining 55% upon shareholder approval. The aim of this investment is to accelerate the development […]

Go to Source
Author: Tia Vialva

By admin

I'm awesome! What else would I say about myself.